We get asked almost on a daily basis on how to get Facebook business page verified. A verified page increases the credibility of your business and most importantly make customers trust your work. Having a gray or blue checkmark next to your page name indicates that your page is the official representation of your business. A verified Facebook page appears higher in a Facebook search, builds trust with your audience, and increases your page’s potential for customer reach and engagement.
To get eligible for verifying your page must be following a good social media strategy or you can contact digital marketing company for social media handle.
Things to keep in mind to get Facebook business page verified
The Facebook business page verification process has some procedure that needs to be fulfilled before you can receive that verified blue or gray checkmark on your business page.
1. Be professional with to get Facebook Business Page Verified
To make sure Facebook immediately recognizes your Page as associated with your business, your account should be an official representation of your brand. Ensure you are only sharing on-brand content to your Page, and remove anything that negatively affects your business impression such as:
Off-brand logos, personal posts, or low-quality images
Posts containing unprofessional content that doesn’t fit your brand story
Take a look at your business’ page through the eyes of a customer and edit or remove anything that looks less-than-professional.
2. Up to date business information
If your information isn’t kept up to date, it won’t matter how professional your Facebook Page looks. Facebook will review and validate your information before they grant you the verification badge so you need to ensure it’s accurate.
You will need to ensure the following is up to date:
Your website URL
Services and location
3. Linked business website
The right links are important if you want to get verified on Facebook. In order for Facebook to approve your verification request, you must have linked your business’ official website to your page.
4. Business overview
The more details you can provide about your business, the better. Make sure you’ve filled out all applicable details in your business Page’s in all sections. These details include:
Your other social channel handles
A company overview
How to apply for Facebook page verification
Once you’ve filled out as much information about your business as possible, you’re ready to go for the verification process.
Step to step guide for facebook page verification process:
1. Click on Settings at the top of your Facebook Page
2. From the General menu, click the Page Verification
3. Click on Verify this Page and then Get Started
4. You will have the option for an instant or more detailed verification process. The instant verification choice gives you the option to have Facebook call the phone number you have on your business Page. You’ll be given a verification code, which you’ll enter into the box Facebook provides you with. Then Facebook will award you with the appropriately verified checkmark.
5. If you choose the more detailed option, click on Verify this Page with documents instead. When prompted, upload a picture of the official document that clearly shows your business’s name and address. For example, an internet bill or other business documentation will work here.
6. Once Facebook receives your validation (verification code or business document) they will review and either confirm or deny your request. This process usually takes anywhere from 48 hours to 45 days.
Verifying your business’ Facebook page won’t take long, and the benefits it can provide are well worth it, Only thing you need to be careful is about your business page handle and social media strategies. Don’t wait any longer – all the benefits of Facebook verification can be yours today!
In the meantime, if you need some extra Facebook guidance, you can visit our site www.techies-inc.com and feel free to contact us with questions so we can help you maximize your business presence on Facebook.
We Are Verified By Facebook
Have you been thinking about how to get that little blue check mark on your Facebook accounts? You know, that check mark that demonstrates every one of your followers that you're somebody with enough status for Facebook to verify it?
Checking your Facebook Page and gaining that little symbol by your business' name makes you more official and credible.It predicts well that most organizations need to procure that Facebook confirmation for themselves.
At the point when clients see the check mark, they realize that they're really taking a serious look at your business' (or your) genuine page; it's not a fraud and not a fan page. They know they can message you for client administration, and it helps demonstrate that you're taking your online network promoting and client connections truly.
SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE